WHY HOME TUition can be effective?
100% full attention of teaching and guidance from quality tutors. Students learn so much better from someone they are close to.
Students can achieve so much more than you think. Better learning and getting better results for a better future.
Tuition Hero has been matching home tutors since 2015 serving thousands of parents and students every year. We have a huge tutor network and aim to match the best available tutors for all our clients.
All areas in KuaLa lumpur / Selangor / seremban / Penang / Johor
Malay, English, Mandarin, Maths, Science, History, Geography, physic, chemistry, biology, add maths, accounts and Almost all academic Subjects
KINDERGARTEN, Primary, secondary, foundation, diploma and degree
UPSR, PT3, SPM, IGCSE, UEC, IB and other international sylLabus / A-level, SAM and others / diploma & degree sylLabus
Exam PREPARATION / kids or adults LANGUAGE learning
Whatsapp us to request a tutor
Some of our clients’ feedbacks
Get More Info
1) How does it work? ++
- Tuition Hero started since 2015 and we have a network of tutor in KL, Selangor, Seremban, Penang and Johor.
- It's a home tuition, means tutor will travel to your house to teach either 1 to 1 or in group.
- Let us know your requirement and and you are able to select from the list of tutors who are interested to teach.
- You can talk with the tutor, start the class if you feel that tutor is suitable.
- We do provide client support service after you have hired a tutor from us.
2) Who is the tutor? ++
We have a network of part-time, full-time tutors, tuition centre teachers and school teachers. Most of them usually has experience tutoring and updated on syllabus. They can teach according to syllabus, do homework guidance, language teaching, and etc as per your request. Let us know your requirement so we can find a suitable tutor for you.
3) What if the tutor is not suitable? ++
We will try our best to find and suggest the best available tutor for you. If you find the tutor is not suitable before or after starting the class, no worries, you can always let us know to change a tutor. You only have to pay for the hours and lessons taught.
4) What is the tuition time? ++
We will find a tutor who will follow the student's available day and time. Please tell us all the possible time slot, so it is easy for us to find tutor.
5) How is the rate / fees calculated? ++
- The rate is calulcated hourly. For example, for primary level, you agree on RM40/hour, 1.5 hour/day, 1 day/week, 1 month will be RM240.
- When you request a tutor, we will suggest you the market rate. If you wish to have different hourly rate, you can let us know. We can help you to find you a tutor with your preferred budget.
6) Can i have trial class? ++
Yes, but all trials will be paid trials. Clients have to pay for all the lessons taught by tutor. However, client is free to terminate the tutor if tutor is not suitable.
7) Other common questions ++
- Hours needed per week? Usually we suggest 1-2 hours/week for each subject. We prefer minimum 1.5 hour/session so it is easier to find a tutor.
- Can 2 kids be in 1 class? It depends. Standard 3 and 5 can be in 1 class. Std 3 and Form 5 may be harder. There is extra Rm10-20/hour for extra 1 student.
- What about tuition material? Usually tutor will use student's material, if not they will go to bookstore to buy and claim from parents / students.
- What about payment? For long term tuition, we will usually collect the first 2 weeks fee from client ONLY AFTER 2 weeks classes is completed. After that, you can pay tutor directly either weekly or monthly.
Calculate Home Tuition Fees
For 1 subject we suggest 1 day x 1.5 - 2 hours/week.
For 2 subjects we suggest 2 days x 1.5 - 2 hours/week or minimum 1 day x 2 hours/week.
For 3 subjects we suggest 3 days x 1.5 - 2 hours/week or minimum 2 days x 1.5 hours/week.
Home Tuition Fees Calculator
Please take note:
1) This is the market rate. If you have other budget, we will try our best to find a suitable tutor for you.
2) More experienced tutors (more than 10 years experience or school teacher) might request higher rate. Lower rate might attract fewer or no tutor.
3) If there is more than 1 student in the class, there will be additional RM10-20/hour per student.
Request tutor now
we will get your requirement first then you are able to select the most suitable tutor from our list
Call Jessie (012-2119510)
Or submit the form below (preferred method)
Please let us know the rate you prefer and the student's all available day / time for tuition.